upholsterer and memory foam

View previous topic View next topic Go down

leather repair and shoe

Post by dean on Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:46 am

lpg
There is a leather repair shop on Revolucion called "Alex". Go up Marquez de Leon from the Abasolo, turn left on Revolucion and it's about 3-5 blocks on the left hand side. Can't miss it. Has it's name painted big on the side of the building. It's either between Benito Juarez and Allende or Allende and Rosales, not sure.

dean

View user profile

Back to top Go down

shoe repair

Post by dean on Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:37 am

lpg
shoe repair can do it there are not that many in town but used to be on on aquiles serdan before ocampo if they are gone there is a uniform place on Marques de Leon corner with fco Madero or lead you in a direction to get the job done

dean

View user profile

Back to top Go down

sewing machine repair

Post by dean on Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:46 am

lpg

There is a sewing machine repair place on 16 de Sept. between across the street
from Farmacorama

dean

View user profile

Back to top Go down

upholsterer and memory foam

Post by dean on Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:35 am

lpg

The other day, someone asked for the name of an upholsterer.

Rafael at cell 044-612-162-4145 is fabulous. He is fluent in English having lived in the USA for a number of years

Here are a few pictures of the cushions he did for our outdoor patio and the cushions and canvas work on Max´s Hans Christian. Notice all of the pipping on all of the cushions.

The patio cushion fabric is Sumbrella purchased from Always Perfect Yachts in Seattle, WA at discount prices. Philip strnard (Always Perfect Yachts) If you contact him, grateful if you tell him Max and Luiza referred you.

The fabric for the interior of Max´s boat came from Vanessa´s I believe on Padre Kino for $70.30 pesos a meter.

For your information, in my other life, I did high fashion knitted jackets and coats with leather and suede. Therefore my quality standards are extremely high. Rafael has met my standards for quality every time. The cost was a fraction of what it would have cost in White Rock. I provided the fabric and he provided the stuffing, zippers and labour.

Hope this helps.

Luiza

The shops location is at: Jalisco e/ J. Ortiz de Dominguez Col. Pueblo Nuevo, La

memory foam lpg
There is a foam place on Colima , Industrias Imperial, when you come off Abosolo
and Colima its about 8 or 9 blocks up from Chedraui. Its on the left side and
the foam place is in the back, the front is bedding.

Hope this helps.

Yvonne

Last edited by dean on Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:59 am; edited 1 time in total

dean

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: upholsterer and memory foam

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:13 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top