La Ventana info and discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

upholsterer and memory foam

Go down

upholsterer and memory foam Empty We need an auto upholestry expert to re-do our front and bac

Post by dean Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:31 pm

facebook wrote:contact Rafael Rodriguez Alvarado in La Paz. He was trained in USA and does excellent work..,speaks very good English. 612 162 4145. Rafa.lapaz@yahoo.com

dean

Back to top Go down

upholsterer and memory foam Empty uphol

Post by dean Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:59 pm

lpg wrote:i've used Rafael for 10 yrs and just can't believe what he turns out from his little shop. he's virtually done most everything in our house over the yrs. he's on Jalisco about 10 blocks up from abasolo. speaks perfect english
phone is 612 162 4145. don't let his shop throw you. everything is top quality!

dean

Back to top Go down

upholsterer and memory foam Empty leather repair and shoe

Post by dean Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:46 am

lpg
There is a leather repair shop on Revolucion called "Alex". Go up Marquez de Leon from the Abasolo, turn left on Revolucion and it's about 3-5 blocks on the left hand side. Can't miss it. Has it's name painted big on the side of the building. It's either between Benito Juarez and Allende or Allende and Rosales, not sure.

dean

Back to top Go down

upholsterer and memory foam Empty shoe repair

Post by dean Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:37 am

lpg
shoe repair can do it there are not that many in town but used to be on on aquiles serdan before ocampo if they are gone there is a uniform place on Marques de Leon corner with fco Madero or lead you in a direction to get the job done

dean

Back to top Go down

upholsterer and memory foam Empty sewing machine repair

Post by dean Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:46 am

lpg

There is a sewing machine repair place on 16 de Sept. between across the street
from Farmacorama

dean

Back to top Go down

upholsterer and memory foam Empty upholsterer and memory foam

Post by dean Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:35 am

lpg

The other day, someone asked for the name of an upholsterer.

Rafael at cell 044-612-162-4145 is fabulous. He is fluent in English having lived in the USA for a number of years

Here are a few pictures of the cushions he did for our outdoor patio and the cushions and canvas work on Max´s Hans Christian. Notice all of the pipping on all of the cushions.

The patio cushion fabric is Sumbrella purchased from Always Perfect Yachts in Seattle, WA at discount prices. Philip strnard (Always Perfect Yachts) If you contact him, grateful if you tell him Max and Luiza referred you.

The fabric for the interior of Max´s boat came from Vanessa´s I believe on Padre Kino for $70.30 pesos a meter.

For your information, in my other life, I did high fashion knitted jackets and coats with leather and suede. Therefore my quality standards are extremely high. Rafael has met my standards for quality every time. The cost was a fraction of what it would have cost in White Rock. I provided the fabric and he provided the stuffing, zippers and labour.

Hope this helps.

Luiza

The shops location is at: Jalisco e/ J. Ortiz de Dominguez Col. Pueblo Nuevo, La

memory foam lpg
There is a foam place on Colima , Industrias Imperial, when you come off Abosolo
and Colima its about 8 or 9 blocks up from Chedraui. Its on the left side and
the foam place is in the back, the front is bedding.

Hope this helps.

Yvonne

Last edited by dean on Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:59 am; edited 1 time in total

dean

Back to top Go down