La Ventana info and discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

good school in LaPaz

Go down

good school in LaPaz Empty good school in LaPaz

Post by dean Mon May 20, 2013 12:25 pm

lpg
St Johns school here is private. English,french and spanish. They have schools on the mainland in mazatlan, DF, guadalajara. The facilities here are impressive compared to other schools here.The school is located in fidepaz behind the (closed) santa fe buffett. I have a phone number for them, please reply private to me if anyone is interested in the number. Enviado desde mi oficina móvil BlackBerry® de Telcel-----Original Message-----From: Sender: lapazgringos@yahoogroups.comDate: Mon, 20 May 2013 13:03:58 To: Reply-To: lapazgringos@yahoogroups.comSubject: [LPG]

Private Bilingual Primeria Schools in La PazHello,My wife and two children (3 and 6) are considering a move from the US to La Paz or Cabo in Dec 2013. We would like to raise our children to be bilingual. We visited a private bilingual school on the Cabo corridor that met our needs but we prefer La Paz if we can find schooling. Any recommendations? Any help is much appreciated.Paul

actually it is english, french and chinese. the spanish is a give in for
them. it is a little overwhelming for the students to study 3 languages
apart from their own, all at the same time. Not all of them could take it
well. I was a teacher there so I saw how it was.

dean

Back to top Go down