La Ventana info and discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

auto mechanics

Go down

auto mechanics - Page 2 Empty auto mechanics

Post by dean Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:11 am

First topic message reminder :

The one in Los Planes where the auto parts is did a great job for me on my brakes changing 4wd rotor. Price was fair. they also patched a friends tire for 6 bucks.

update 7/2009 took a trailer tire in LosPlanes to have it reseated and he charged me USD$2.00 they now have a visible shop from the road side. including some good tools for turning rotors. and tire changer.

Here is one that I used from LaPaz who did a great job. He had to weld a custom part to rplace a part off my suspension. He was referred to me by Motos Baja. he did the work fast, if I would have been in the US it would have taken a week or so. Here 3 hours. cost was about half of what I would have paid in the USA. He can pull engines replace alternators and such

Cristian Alberto N. Rueda 122-6703

his location is a few spots away from the OXXO store rosalies no 1920e/ padre kino y galeana not far just past the autoparts store on padre kino.

email tallerchiricuto@hotmail.com

Last edited by dean on Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:28 pm; edited 2 times in total

dean

Back to top Go down

auto mechanics - Page 2 Empty Re: auto mechanics

Post by dean Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:08 pm

from BWO
Great Mechanic, Brings Stuff Down From States - We met Miguel a few months ago and he has been so helpful to us. He dialed in our RV on every level and fixed our Subaru transmission. Miguel has had a mechanic shop in San Diego for 12 years and is trying to set his family up in La Paz. Work is thin and he would really appreciate any that comes his way.

He's also done runs for people to the states to bring cars, RVs and other things down. He speaks English very well, and is extremely kind and honest. We vouch for him fully. His number is 612 118 6673. Thanks! Chloe and Liam

dean

Back to top Go down

auto mechanics - Page 2 Empty auto mechanics

Post by dean Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:11 am

The one in Los Planes where the auto parts is did a great job for me on my brakes changing 4wd rotor. Price was fair. they also patched a friends tire for 6 bucks.

update 7/2009 took a trailer tire in LosPlanes to have it reseated and he charged me USD$2.00 they now have a visible shop from the road side. including some good tools for turning rotors. and tire changer.

Here is one that I used from LaPaz who did a great job. He had to weld a custom part to rplace a part off my suspension. He was referred to me by Motos Baja. he did the work fast, if I would have been in the US it would have taken a week or so. Here 3 hours. cost was about half of what I would have paid in the USA. He can pull engines replace alternators and such

Cristian Alberto N. Rueda 122-6703

his location is a few spots away from the OXXO store rosalies no 1920e/ padre kino y galeana not far just past the autoparts store on padre kino.

email tallerchiricuto@hotmail.com

Last edited by dean on Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:28 pm; edited 2 times in total

dean

Back to top Go down