La Ventana info and discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

testing in LaPaz

Go down

testing in LaPaz Empty Re: testing in LaPaz

Post by dean Thu Jan 14, 2021 7:41 am

Laboratorio De Analisis Especiales Y Diagnostico Microbiologico
Medical Lab
Laboratorio De Analisis Especiales Y Diagnostico Microbiologico
dtSpon1stnor3eodh ·
Covid- 19 Antigen test.
Call one Day before to request an appointment Cel 612-127-0188

1000 pesos for antigen test 1 hour emailed results.

testing in LaPaz 13731910

testing in LaPaz 13929710

dean

Back to top Go down

Post by dean Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:01 pm

from facebook

Just found this...
Don’t cancel your Mexico trips yet! All the tourist related businesses here are already working together on a plan to resolve the issue of the expense of these mandatory Covid tests.
Per Rodrigo Esponda, President of FITURCA, (Fideicomiso de Turismo de Los Cabos), on Cabo Mil today, the US will now accept the fast antigen test. Kiosks will be put up around all the tourist areas and also there will be one at the airport for last minute tests. They only take about an hour. Documents will be in English, and the cost will be somewhere between $30 and $50 US. This is preliminary info - Press release coming soon and more info in next couple of days.
FITURCA is comprised of the hotel association, timeshare association, local government and financing. They aren’t going to lose millions and millions of dollars of tourist income. Trust private enterprise

dean

Back to top Go down

Post by dean Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:59 am

from lapaz gringos facebook
Sadat Labs do it. For 4500 pesos. Salud Digna does it for 950 pesos. Both do PCR tests ( nasal swab)

I hope this can help, about the questions for covid PCR test:
Salud digna price is 950 pesos, the results are ready 48 to 72 hours
Sadat, price is 4,500 pesos, the results are ready in 48 hours
Fidelis, price 3,300 pesos, the results are ready in 24 hours
For any laboratory an appointment is required

dean

Back to top Go down

Post by dean Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:50 am

https://mx.usembassy.gov/cdc-expands-negative-covid-19-test-requirement-to-all-air-passengers-entering-the-united-states/?fbclid=IwAR3a5xGpLcnacH9BVRZd6lmfLZBare3d9RQZY0duHKZCn0o0MuaoS_ZGefQ

CDC Expands Negative COVID-19 Test Requirement to All Air Passengers Entering the United States

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is expanding the requirement for a negative COVID-19 test to all air passengers entering the United States. Testing before and after travel is a critical layer to slow the introduction and spread of COVID-19. This strategy is consistent with the current phase of the pandemic and more efficiently protects the health of Americans.

Variants of the SARS-CoV-2 virus continue to emerge in countries around the world, and there is evidence of increased transmissibility of some of these variants. With the US already in surge status, the testing requirement for air passengers will help slow the spread of the virus as we work to vaccinate the American public.

Before departure to the United States, a required test, combined with the CDC recommendations to get tested again 3-5 days after arrival and stay home for 7 days post-travel, will help slow the spread of COVID-19 within US communities from travel-related infections. Pre-departure testing with results known and acted upon before travel begins will help identify infected travelers before they board airplanes.

Air passengers are required to get a viral test (a test for current infection) within the 3 days before their flight to the U.S. departs, and provide written documentation of their laboratory test result (paper or electronic copy) to the airline or provide documentation of having recovered from COVID-19. Airlines must confirm the negative test result for all passengers or documentation of recovery before they board. If a passenger does not provide documentation of a negative test or recovery, or chooses not to take a test, the airline must deny boarding to the passenger.

“Testing does not eliminate all risk,” says CDC Director Robert R. Redfield, MD, “but when combined with a period of staying at home and everyday precautions like wearing masks and social distancing, it can make travel safer, healthier, and more responsible by reducing spread on planes, in airports, and at destinations.”

This order was signed by the CDC Director on January 12, 2021 and will become effective on January 26, 2021.

###
U.S. DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES

Last edited by dean on Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:00 am; edited 1 time in total

dean

Back to top Go down

Post by dean Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:09 am

Laboratorio Rosales (Matriz centro)

https://www.facebook.com/Laboratorio-Rosales-600365347043490/

dean

Back to top Go down

testing in LaPaz Empty testing in LaPaz

Post by dean Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:46 pm

here are some I picked off facebook that people said they used.

Saul Ahumada +52 612 157 5482 that is claimed to come to home too do the test.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/421458964632341/permalink/3462378797206994/

I got one with a 6 hour turnaround from Milab laboratorio. AFAIK it was not a rapid test. I also got one from salud digna but their turnaround was 2-3 days

+52 612 203 8011
I got mine here, you need an appointment. If you get it before 10 or 11 (I dont remember) you get results same day, $3900-$4000

Primelab but I can't get the right location to pop up on Google maps. We were sent there from Fidepaz hospital. You could prbly give them a call. I'm also not sure they always are that fast. We were impressed.I've used Salud Digna. It's pretty cheap $900mxn but it take between 48-72 hours. They delivered mine on the 3rd day, little bit before the 72hr.

Hello Sebastian. I just got a test and left La Ventana and flew Mexico City to Amsterdam.
Make an appointment with this group. The test for COVID-19 (nasal swab) results in 36 hours but they date it when the results are given. ($4500 pesos) The Antibody test is same day (blood) ($1000 pesos)
Be sure they send you the results on laboratory letterhead. The airline was strict on this. Be sure the test a PCR test.
Good luck!
LABORATORIO SADAT
C. Cuauhtémoc, Pueblo Nuevo, 23060 La Paz, B.C.S.
612 122 4237
https://maps.app.goo.gl/uwgvAPqvj1xcnBuq7

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1538198959762287/permalink/2775754856006685/

dean

Back to top Go down