La Ventana info and discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WalMart and Sams club open in cabo

Go down

WalMart and Sams club open in cabo Empty WalMart and Sams club open in cabo

Post by admin Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:18 pm

Walmart and sams club are open in Cabo. I was able to buy at sams club without a card. I asked at the entry about it but she did not understand me and let me in. I thought she also said I could buy. thus I put a bunch of stuff on the cart and went to checkout and they said no, I gave them the story of I live so far, was just here to pick up my father and so on and so on and would have gone to Costco and they gave me a day pass.

The place is very similar to the food and pricing of City-club. They do have some other items not found there. I did not have time to go in Wal-Mart.

to get there if taking the todos to cabo rt, as you take a left at the corner going to SDC where the stadium is in the arroyo you will see a new overpass be in the right lane and exit there it takes you to the stores. If coming from the airport to Cabo after the costco where you take a right heading to Todos just before that take a right on a exit ramp road. You can not miss it.
admin
admin
Admin

http://www.laventana.rocks

Back to top Go down