how to make a complaint consumer and so on

Go down

how to make a complaint consumer and so on

Post by dean on Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:43 pm

Subject: Re: [LPG] Profeco

The first step is go there with the original factura. If you don't have the factura its just a waste of time.

Foreigners with an address outside of Mexico are able to present a claim in English by Emailing to:
A scanned copy of documents should be attached. The complaint needs to be brief and to the point. The response may not be fast but there will be a response.
The other option is to visit the local Profeco office.
The US Consular Agency in Los Cabos recommends Profeco often and to date knows of no unresolved claim, provided documents are in order.
Trina Brown


Posts : 4505
Join date : 2008-01-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum