NEW APP NOW AVAILABLE IN GOOGLE PLAY STORE!
Created with User Feedback, Packed with New Features & Views, Super Easy to Use!
Great news! BorderTraffic.com has just released the public beta version of its first app. You know that BorderTraffic is the only provider of live video updates for the San Ysidro and Otay Mesa border crossings. But now there’s an app that’s more powerful, easier to use, and packed full of more videos and new features!
We wanted to be sure we got the app right so we surveyed thousands of our users to ask them what was important. We learned a lot about your likes, dislikes, and wish lists. Then we went a step further and asked some of our most dedicated users to be beta testers. They tested various releases of the app, provided feedback, and we adjusted our app accordingly.
BORDER TRAFFIC’S NEW APP IS A MAJOR LEAP FORWARD IN ITS TECHNOLOGY & FEATURES. WE NOW OFFER:
• Better views and quality from existing cameras
• More cameras and views to show the ends of the lines
• My Favorite Videos gives you one-click navigation to the videos you use most often.
• My Alerts lets you program automatic notifications based on your particular lanes and wait times
• AccuWait is a major, new technological advance that provides wait time estimates based on video analytics. The company that created it is allowing it to be used at the San Ysidro and Otay border crossings. It should give us wait time estimates that are 90% accurate versus whatever has been available in the past. AccuWait can only be found in the Border Traffic App.
• Easier and faster navigation to the information you need
• Time My Crossing feature allows you to track your wait times. Plus, each time you use it, you’re helping the AccuWait feature to become even more accurate.
• More crossings in Baja will be covered so that Baja will be the first state to have live video updates and AccuWait wait time estimates for all the major crossings.
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum